Fall wedding centerpieces, if going with a reddish, orange and yellow wedding colors, can draw from the fall foliage
and in-season items like pumpkins and gourds. In addition to the typical fall wedding colors, you can add hues of maroon and purple,
as was the case in the halloween wedding ideas page.
But, below I kept it traditional.
Before designing a centerpiece, figure out which wedding flowers are in season in the fall. Below is a list of fall
wedding flowers that will fit the color scheme and seasonality of September, October, November. This list which inspires
fall wedding centerpieces is from flowershopnetwork.com, which also provides recommendations on cuttings as well as
These flowers which could easily be used in your wedding centerpiece are as follows:
1) Hydrangeas: not only are they in season in the fall, but they also come in that lovely shade of orange.
2) Sunflowers. Classic. They're also reasonably inexpensive--I've seen 6 large stems (easily enough for one centerpiece) for just $3.99!
3) Chrysanthemums: these come in just about every color.
4) Oriental lilies. Very beautiful, and they also come in yellow hues as well.
5) Slipper orchids: brown and reddish tones available.
6) Calla lilies. 7) Ornamental chili peppers. Southwest wedding, anyone? I think these are absolutely fantastic, and so very creative.
8) Gerbera daisies.
9)Tuberoses: these tropical flowers are highly aromatic and will easily fill your venue with a lovely fragrance. I plan on
using them for my wedding, definitely.
Fall Wedding Centerpieces Gallery
So with these flowers and colors, here's the eye candy.
Some clever ideas from the pictures are using pumpkins doubling as a vase, use raffia ribbons to tie napkins, take plenty of
mini pumpkins to place on the table, cranberry sprigs look great, and fall leaves can look awesome placed in the centerpiece.